Exercise is only about 30% of the story – if you want real results, the other 70% comes down to what you eat. Food has a bigger impact than exercise and gives you greater results than exercise alone (especially if you are trying to lose weight).
Let’s face it, diets are only temporary and don’t work. If you want to reach your goal and maintain your health, you need to eat right every day of your life.
How I can help you?
- Review your current diet to see what can be improved and what should be avoided
- Inspect your kitchen cupboards and fridge and provide recommendations
- Supermarket and dining out tours to help you make smarter food choices
- Advice on what to eat and what to avoid
- Provide you with easy and healthy recipes and snacks so you have a balance of delicious and nutritious meals
So whether you want to lose weight or just want to eat better, I can help you.