The Leading Personal Trainer in Erskineville, Newtown, Camperdown, Alexandria.
My name is Michelle Le Grand and I am a fully qualified and certified personal trainer based in Sydney’s Inner West with 15 years experience. I train clients who live or work in Erskineville, Camperdown, Newtown, Enmore and Alexandria. I am also a Les Mills group fitness instructor and have taught in over 20 gyms around Sydney.
Fitness has always played an important part of my life whether it is lifting weights, cycling, doing aerobics, playing tennis (I used to play competition and Interdistrict tennis when I was young) or simply bush walking around the different parks in New South Wales.
As well as experience, I have the following qualifications and certifications:
- Certificate III in Group Fitness Instructing
- Certificate IV in Personal Training
- Advanced Certificate in Les Mills BodyAttack, BodyPump and RPM
- Accredited Certificate of Nutrition (graduated with a high distinction)
- MetaFit Bodyweight Training
- PunchFit Trainer Course Level 1
- Kettlebells Level 1 – Fundamentals of Kettlebell Training Course
- First Aid Certificate
- Fundamental and Intermediate Matwork Pilates
- Fundamentals of Powerbag Training
- Fundamentals of Battling Ropes
- Running a Successful Bootcamp Level 1 and 2
- Suspension Training Essentials
- Essentials to Online Personal Training
- Essentials for Medicine Ball Training
- Pregnant and Post-Natal training for Personal Trainers
- Resistance Band Essentials for Fitness Professionals
- Registered member of Fitness Australia
My philosophy is that your health and fitness are the most important part of your life. It is something we often take for granted but when we don’t have it, only then do we realise just how vital it is. You only have one life, and you want to be able to do everything you want out of it.
How I can help you?
- Create challenging workouts, tailored to you and your goals
- Educate you on correct form to keep your training safe and effective
- Provide tips on making healthy and nutritious food choices
- Provide the motivation to keep you inspired to achieve your personal best
If you feel you need help in one or all of the above areas, then call me today.